Chaloner has a long and successful history placing top talent at a wide variety of for- and non-profit organizations. We place communications, marketing and public relations professionals at all levels.
- Upon selecting a team of associates dedicated to the search, we appoint a key recruiter as the client’s main point of contact throughout the process along with one associate who acts as project manager.
- We meet with the hiring manager, HR representative and members of the team who will take part in the interviewing and hiring process to solidify our understanding of the company, the position and the attributes of people who succeed in our client’s culture.
- We develop a customized internal marketing plan that outlines how we will conduct the search.
- We source candidates from a range of resources – our database, referral sources, industry associations and research. Our robust database of over 70,000 candidates (and growing) is kept current and utilized on all searches.
- We thoroughly screen candidates in person, by phone or video and ask questions specifically tailored to our client’s search. Upon completion of our assessment of technical skills and cultural fit, we present our client with a detailed candidate profile along with a resume and other materials as per the search plan.
- When our client invites a candidate in to interview, we handle all of the scheduling, ensure the candidate is prepared, and then maintain constant contact with candidates under consideration to let them know their status in the search and to schedule follow-up interviews.
- We check references of the finalist(s) and provide our client with detailed reference reports. When our client is ready to make an offer, we are available to extend the offer, negotiate terms and secure a start date.